1. The promoter is: The Plastic Box Company Ltd T/A PlasticBoxShop (company no. 06529309) whose registered office address is Pendle court, 4 Mead Way, Padiham, Burnley Lancashire, BB12 7NG
2. Employees of Plastic Box Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. Route to entry for the competition will be through the competition webpage only by completing the data request.
5. The final closing date for entry will be 27th November 2016, 11.59pm. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Plastic Box Company reserves the right to extend the closing date of the competition. If the closing date is extended the new closing date will be visible on the competition entry page.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winners are as follows:
i. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18
ii. A valid email address must be entered plus a contact number to validate entry
iii. The prizes are as follows: (please note that the order in which the prizes are awarded may differ the order of the list below) There is one prize per drawn winner each week.
- Jesse McClure T-shirt as worn on the British Treasure American Gold television series on Quest + £50 Plastic Box Shop e-voucher
- £75 e-voucher to spend on the Plastic Box Shop website
- Set of 5 - 36 Litre Wham Bam plastic boxes
- £100 Marks and Spencer voucher
- £50 e-voucher to spend on the Plastic Box Shop website
- 2 nights bed and breakfast for 2 people at The Royal York Hotel, Station Road, York, YO24 1AA. To be taken by 27th November 2017 Standard hotel room, peak time exclusions will apply including Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays. Upto a maximum value of £220 including taxes per room per night including breakfast. Prize excludes travel and all other expenses.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equal value without giving notice.
iv. This is a free prize draw and 1 winner will be drawn randomly on each of the following dates: 24.10.16, 31.10.16, 7.11.16, 14.11.16, 21.11.16 and 28.11.16 You only need enter once. There are six prizes the earlier you enter, the more draws you will be available for. For example if you entered on the 2.11.16 you would only be available to be drawn out on the remaining 4 draws.
v. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of being drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
vi. Any prize that require delivering will be dispatched by Plastic Box Shop via a delivery courier. The winner will need to be available to receive delivery of the prize, and the anticipated delivery date will be communicated to the winner, but not held to the anticipated delivery as this may change. The prize can only be dispatched to an address within England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The promoters do not accept responsibility if the prize is lost, stolen or damaged during transit. Any e-vouchers for Plastic Box Shop will be set up by Plastic Box Shop once the winner has provided the relevant information to enable this.
vii. The promoters decision in respect of all matter to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
viii. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
ix. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
x. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior to consent.
xi. The winner name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address. The Plastic Box Company Ltd, Unit 5 Omega Business Village, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2NJ
xiii. Entry in to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
xiv. The entrant agrees to automatically be added to the The Plastic Box Company T/A Plastic Box Shop's mailing list and will automatically be opted in for marketing purposes.
xv. Our prize draws will be promoted over several different websites and social media sites simultaneously.