1. The promoter is: The Plastic Box Company Ltd T/a PlasticBoxShop (company no. 06529309) whose registered office is at The Plastic Box Company Ltd, Pendle Court, 4 Mead Way, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7NG. Operations office address: 5 Omega Business Village, Thurston Road, Northallerton, North Yorkshire DL6 2NJ.
2. Employees of Plastic Box Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition will be through this webpage only by completing the data requested. https://www.plasticboxshop.co.uk/competitions/view_competition/20
5. The closing date for entry will be 31st March 2021, 11.59pm. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Plastic Box Company Ltd reserves the right to extend the closing date of the competition. If the closing date is extended the new closing date will be visible on the competition entry page.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
i. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
ii. A valid email address must be entered plus a contact number to validate entry
iii. The prize is for one e-voucher of £60 including VAT to use against an order (including postage) placed online. Where you spend over £60 the balance would need to be paid using an alternative form of payment. Where less than £100 in spent on an order - the balance would not be refunded it will remain as a credit until the e-voucher balance is spent. The prizes are not transferable.
iv. This is a free prize draw and 1 winner be randomly selected
v. The winner will be notified by phone or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
vi. The prize will be given in the form of an e-voucher credit. The winner will need to supply their name, address, email address and contact number in order for customer profile to be created and the e-voucher credit placed on that customer profile.
vii. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
viii. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
ix. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
x. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
xi. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address. The Plastic Box Company Ltd, 5 Omega Business Village, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2NJ
xii. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
xv. Our prize draws will be promoted over several different websites and social media sites simultaneously