* Free delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT applicable to Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
Festive Dispatch Days 2017/2018
Please note that there are limited dispatch days over the festive period and your parcel may take slightly longer to get to you.
23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th December - no dispatch
27th, 28th, 29th December - normal dispatch days
30th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan- no dispatch
2nd Jan - normal dispatch resumes
How long will I have to wait before my order is delivered?
Plastic Box Shop always aim to dispatch your goods either the same day you ordered or the following working day. In most cases we use 24 hour couriers, so your boxes should be with you within 1 -2 working days. If your items are being delivered to anywhere other than England, Wales and Southern Scotland then it can take longer for these to get there.
I need my boxes urgently?
If you require your boxes for the next working day then we can normally accommodate this. Most of our boxes do get dispatched the same day or the following day but if you require your boxes urgently, please call us. We also offer a next day delivery option on checkout.
Please be aware however, that occasionally, circumstances can arise that are out of our control which may delay your parcels in getting to you in time. Therefore, if you receive your items after the required date, then they can be returned to us via our returns procedure.
What time in the day would I receive my delivery?
We mainly use DPD for our standard sized deliveries. DPD offer an excellent service and will text and email tracking information and a 1 hour delivery slot.
Can you deliver on a Saturday?
We can arrange a Saturday delivery by request. This can be done by ordering through our website and then calling us to arrange a delivery upgrade to Saturday delivery. The fee for this is an additional £15 for the first parcel and £5 for each subsequent parcel, and ideally we would need to know by 12 noon on the Friday so we can arrange this. Call sales on 01609 760 773.
Can I change my delivery address?
Delivery addresses can be changed prior to delivery. However, if the parcels have already left us there may be an additional charge to change this, if it means re-routing the parcels. We would advise you of any additional fees before re-routing the parcels.
Can I request that my parcel be left somewhere safe if I am not in?
It is better if someone can be in to receive the delivery, but we do realise this is not always possible. We use DPD for most of deliveries. They will contact you with a 1 hour delivery slot. If you are not going to be in, the communication from them includes a link to nominate a safe place or re-arrange a better day for delivery. Please be aware that the driver may not leave the items where requested if he does not deem that place to be safe.
1.We can only deliver to the ground front door of the building specified, if there are any lifts or stairs then it is at the discretion of the delivery driver whether they are able to take the boxes any further.
2. Depending on the size of your order, it may be delivered on a pallet. If you feel that you would not be able to accept a pallet delivery, or there are delivery restrictions at the delivery address, then you must advise us at the time of ordering. You would need to be available to receive a pallet delivery, as they cannot be left safe.
Please be aware that on larger orders you may be required to help the driver within reasonable means, if you think this may be a problem, please notify us at the time of ordering.
Delivery drivers are not contracted to carry any goods into premises or up any stairs. They can pull the pallet by means of a pallet truck as far as they can, but they would not remove the items from the pallet or take the pallet away. Taking a pallet away is at the complete discretion of the individual delivery driver.
3. We cannot deliver to a PO address.
I have damaged/missing/faulty items, what do I do?
If the outside of the parcel appears to be in a bad state of repair then please sign for the parcel as damaged. All goods must be fully checked within 7 days of delivery and any damages/faults/shortages must be reported within the 7 days. Here is our quick guide:
1. Sign the delivery note damaged on any parcels that obviously appear to be damaged
2. Check ALL the items and report any breakages/faults/shortages within 7 days of delivery. All damaged items must be reported in one email.
3. Contact us by either logging into your account and submitting a new request or using the contact us section at the bottom of this page , specifying what is broken,missing or faulty.
4. Please supply any photographic evidence you can so we can raise it with the couriers
5. We will offer to arrange a replacement or refund for your broken items
The items aren’t quite right for what I intended, can I send them back?
We do accept returns if you are not happy with your goods. Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel the contract upon notice and return the Goods to us (at your expense) to our address within 14 calendar days starting the day after delivery.
The returns procedure;
1. Complete the returns form by clicking here
2. If you are sending the goods back via your own means - we will email you with a copy of your order - simply print, tick which items are coming back and include this in with the parcel.
3. If you are asking us to arrange a collection - we will email and let you know you we have arranged this. We will attach a copy of your order. Simply print, tick what you are returning and enclose this in with the parcel.
4. Return the items in their original condition, including packaging and obtain proof of return from the carrier, if returning them yourself.
5 .We will then either arrange the collection or wait for your items to be returned to our warehouse. We must receive items back within 14 days of the delivery date and we must have been notified of your intention to return the goods within 14 days.
6.Refunds will be processed within 14 days of cancellation, less any applicable return fees which are the responsibility of the customer.
Customers are welcome to send their items back to our warehouse via their own means or we can arrange a collection via our own courier
Where your order was delivered in parcels
Mainland England, Southern Scotland and Wales - This is charged at £6 for the first parcel and £4 for each subsequent parcel. For example if your order was received in 2 parcels then would cost £10.00 etc
All other areas - £12.00 per outer parcel
Pallet collections are charged at £60 per pallet, please keep the pallet if you are not sure you will be keeping the items as we would not be able to supply you with a pallet and packaging for the return journey. A re-stocking fee may apply to businesses, please see our full terms and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: if a delivery is refused or requested to be returned to us - this is classed as a return and return fees apply to your order once the goods are received back to us.