CORONA VIRUS UPDATE:
We are still in operation and dispatching. We are currently operating on approx 2 -3 days for delivery for standard orders.
If your order is for NHS, Schools or businesses and you need your order urgently. Please call us and we will do everything we can to help you.
* Free delivery on orders over £50 ex VAT (£60 including VAT) applicable to Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland. (ex highlands, islands, NI and Europe)
In order for your items to get to you safely, we have to use packaging. Click here to see our guide on how you can help in the life-cycle of the packaging we use.
Bank Holidays: please note that there is no dispatch or delivery on the Bank Holidays - please allow a little extra time for your order to arrive.
Postage costs are calculated depending on the items in the basket and where the order is being delivered to. We have tried to be as accurate as possible in our calculation of postage but it can be difficult to predict every combination of products being purchased.
In some regions, we are charged a premium by the couriers. We are happy to look at postage costs on a case by case basis to these regions and see if we can make a saving on the postage for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Delivery days are Monday - Friday. Do not include Saturday and Sunday where delivery service is referred to. Delivery service refers to working days.
|Country/Region||Applicable Postcodes||Delivery Options We May Offer - depending on size and weight of items|
• Mainland England
• Southern Scotland
|AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO,|
• Free Standard Delivery approx 1-2 days spend over £60 (£50 ex VAT)
• Economy (Tracked) 2-3 Days (small parcels only) - £4.50
• Standard Delivery approx 1-2 Days (Tracked) - £6.30
• Next Working Day - £8.40
|• Scottish Highlands • GB – Islands • Northern Ireland||AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, IM, BT, PO30-41||• 1-4 Days (Tracked) £12-£36 • 2-4 Days (Tracked) £4.50 (smaller items and parcels)|
|• Guernsey • Jersey||GY, JE||• 1-4 Days (Tracked) £13.50 -£40 • 1-4 Days (Untracked) £4.50 (small parcels only)|
|• Ireland||All postcodes||• 1-4 Days (Tracked) £10-£42|
|• Austria • Belgium • Czech Republic • Denmark • France • Germany • Luxembourg • Netherlands • Spain • Sweden • Poland||• 2-6 Days (Tracked) £10-£120|
|• Finland • Italy • Portugal • Greece • Hungary • Slovenia||• 2-6 Days (Tracked) £17-£156|
How long will I have to wait before my order is delivered?
Plastic Box Shop always aim to dispatch your goods either the same day you ordered or the following working day. In most cases we use 24 hour couriers, so your boxes should be with you within 1 -2 working days. If your items are being delivered to anywhere other than England, Wales and Southern Scotland then it can take longer for these to get there.
I need my boxes urgently?
If you require your boxes for the next working day then we can normally accommodate this. Most of our boxes do get dispatched the same day or the following day but if you require your boxes urgently, please call us. We also offer a next day delivery option on checkout.
Please be aware however, that occasionally, circumstances can arise that are out of our control which may delay your parcels in getting to you in time. We do not accept liability for the return costs if the delay was outside of our control. See clause 7.3 of the Terms and Conditions - Click here
What time in the day would I receive my delivery?
We mainly use DPD for our standard sized deliveries. DPD offer an excellent service and will text and email tracking information and a 1 hour delivery slot.
Can you deliver on a Saturday?
We can arrange a Saturday delivery by request. This can be done by ordering through our website and then calling us to arrange a delivery upgrade to Saturday delivery. The fee for this is an additional £15 for the first parcel and £5 for each subsequent parcel, and ideally we would need to know by 12 noon on the Friday so we can arrange this. Call sales on 01609 760 773.
Can I change my delivery address?
Delivery addresses can be changed prior to delivery. However, if the parcels have already left us there may be an additional charge to change this, if it means re-routing the parcels. We would advise you of any additional fees before re-routing the parcels.
Can I request that my parcel be left somewhere safe if I am not in?
It is better if someone can be in to receive the delivery, but we do realise this is not always possible. We use DPD for most of our deliveries. They will contact you with a 1 hour delivery slot. If you are not going to be in, the communication from them includes a link to nominate a safe place or re-arrange a better day for delivery. Please be aware that the driver may not leave the items where requested if he does not deem that place to be safe. The customer accepts responsibility if the parcel goes missing after being left in a nominated safe place.
1.We can only deliver to the ground front door of the building specified, if there are any lifts or stairs then it is at the discretion of the delivery driver whether they are able to take the boxes any further. The drivers are not covered by insurance to enter the buildings.
2. Depending on the size of your order, it may be delivered on a pallet. If you feel that you would not be able to accept a pallet delivery, or there are delivery restrictions at the delivery address, then you must advise us at the time of ordering. You would need to be available to receive a pallet delivery, as they cannot be left safe.For private residences we will ring you if your order is being delivered on a pallet.
Please be aware that on larger orders you may be required to help the driver within reasonable means, if you think this may be a problem, please notify us at the time of ordering.
Delivery drivers are not contracted to carry any goods into premises or up any stairs. They can pull the pallet by means of a pallet truck as far as they can, but they would not remove the items from the pallet or take the pallet away. Taking a pallet away is at the complete discretion of the individual delivery driver.
3. We cannot deliver to a PO address.
I have damaged/missing/faulty items, what do I do?
If the outside of the parcel appears to be in a bad state of repair then please sign for the parcel as damaged. All goods must be fully checked within 30 days of delivery and any damages/faults/shortages must be reported within the 30 days in order to get a refund or replacement. Here is our quick guide:
1. Sign the delivery note damaged on any parcels that obviously appear to be damaged
2. Check ALL the items and report any breakages/faults/shortages within 30 days of delivery. All damaged items must be reported in one email.
3. Contact us by either logging into your account and submitting a new request or using the contact us section at the bottom of this page , specifying what is broken,missing or faulty.
4. Please supply any photographic evidence you can so we can raise it with the couriers
5. We will offer to arrange a replacement or refund for your broken items
6. We may not collect the damaged items unless we feel we need to. It is not cost effective or environmentally friendly to send damaged items back through the courier system. It can also be an inconvenience to you the customer to wait in for a collection.
If I change my mind?
You have 14 days from the day after you receive the goods to notify us of a change of mind. You then have 14 days in which to either send the goods back to us or for us to collect and return back to our warehouse. We then have 14 days in which to refund you. Please refer to our terms and conditions and associated deductions (particularly, but not exclusively, clauses 9.4 - 9.6) for more information. Click Here to view
The returns procedure;
1. Complete the returns form by clicking here
2. If you are sending the goods back via your own means - we will email you with a copy of your order - simply print, tick which items are coming back and include this in with the parcel.
3. If you are asking us to arrange a collection - we will email and let you know you we have arranged this. We will attach a copy of your order. Simply print, tick what you are returning and enclose this in with the parcel.
4. Return the items in their original condition, including packaging (if possible) and obtain proof of return from the carrier, if returning them yourself. If you do not have the original packaging you will have to take precautions to protect the items during transit. We reserve the right to charge if something gets damaged due to it not being packaged properly. See Terms and Conditions for more details - click here
5 .We will then either arrange the collection or wait for your items to be returned to our warehouse.
6.Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the item back at our warehouse.
Customers are welcome to send their items back to our warehouse via their own means or we can arrange a collection via our own courier
Where your order was delivered in parcels
Mainland England, Southern Scotland and Wales - This is charged at £6 for the first parcel and £4 for each subsequent parcel. For example if your order was received in 2 parcels then would cost £10.00 etc
All other areas - £12.00 per outer parcel
Pallet collections are charged at £60 per pallet, please keep the pallet if you are not sure you will be keeping the items as we would not be able to supply you with a pallet and packaging for the return journey.