1. The promoter is: The Plastic Box Company Ltd T/A PlasticBoxShop (company no. 06529309) whose registered office is at The Plastic Box Company Ltd, 5 Omega Business Village, Thurston Road, Northallerton, North Yorkshire DL6 2NJ.
2. Employees of Plastic Box Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition will be through this webpage only by completing the data requested.
5. The closing date for entry will be 5th April 2018, 11.59pm. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Plastic Box Company reserves the right to extend the closing date of the competition. If the closing date is extended the new closing date will be visible on the competition entry page.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
i. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
ii. A valid email address must be entered plus a contact number to validate entry
iii. The prize is for one pack of 4 - 36 litre Wham Bam Upcycled Boxes. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
iv. This is a free prize draw and 10 winners will be drawn randomly by computer selection on the 6th April 2018. Each winner will win 1 pack of 4 36 litre Wham Bam Upcycled Boxes
v. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date, either by phone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
vi. The prize will be dispatched by PlasticBoxShop via a delivery courier. The winner will need to be available to receive delivery of the prize, and the anticipated delivery date will be communicated to the winner, but not held to the anticipated delivery as this may change. The prize can only be sent to an address within England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The promoters do not accept responsibility if the prize is lost, stolen or damaged during transit.
vii. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
viii. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
ix. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
xi. The winners' name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address. The Plastic Box Company Ltd, 5 Omega Business Village, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2NJ
xii. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
xiv. Our prize draws will be promoted over several different websites and social media sites simultaneously