Let us help you get your shed & garage organised this bank holiday weekend
A bank holiday weekend awaits! If you’re planning to spend the extra day of this weekend getting your home more organised, PlasticBoxShop can help.
We’ve got storage solutions for every room in the house – and beyond! Let us show you how you can organise your garden shed or garage to make it that bit easier to get those tiresome jobs around the house and garden done, leaving you more time to relax.
Here are five of our recommendations for getting your garage or shed more organised this bank holiday weekend.
- These Crystal plastic storage boxes are great for storing bulky items. With their 80 litre capacity, that’s a whole load of stuff that would otherwise we cluttering up the floor or hanging around on shelves. These lidded boxes are stackable and, since they’re made from clear plastic, it’s easy to see what’s inside. Sold as a pack of three.
- Got screws, nails and other bits and bobs scattered about your shed? Get them sorted! Our organiser boxes, with 18 compartments of varying sizes, mean you’ll never have to search high and low for the right size screw again – it’ll be right there at your fingertips. The clear, hinged lid snaps shut and you can see at a glance what’s in there.
- The Wham Bam box is perfect for storing tools you use a lot that need to be moved around as you carry out DIY jobs from room to room. Manufactured in the UK from super tough polypropylene plastic, this box comes with a removable two compartment carry tray ideal for your most used tools, and has an easy carry handle.
- These semi-open fronted containers are handy for organising bits and bobs you need easy access to, on shelves or counter tops. They’re stackable with a capacity of 4.6 litres each.
- Got hockey sticks, badminton rackets or body boards lurking in a corner of your garage? Keep them tidy with our extra large, long plastic storage box.
We aim to dispatch orders the same day they’re placed, or the following working day. In most cases we use 24 hour couriers, so your boxes should reach you within one to two working days. Find out more about our delivery terms.
And remember, we love to see how you use our boxes in your kitchen, bathroom, garden, garage – wherever! Share your storage project with us to win a £50 refund on your PlasticBoxShop order in our monthly prize draw. Simply share a photo of your storage project by tweeting us @PlasticBoxShop, posting to our Facebook page, tagging us on Instagram or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.