How do we measure our boxes?See Below for more information
How do we measure our boxes?
We measure our boxes ourselves. We measure them as accurately as we can, but they an approximation, and are there only to act as a guide. Boxes are generally moulded to stack and nest and most will taper towards the bottom of the box. The internal measurements are the minimum measurements from the bottom of the box, and not always a true reflection of the box volume. We measure them this way so you can see if your item is going to fit in the box. The external measurements are the maximum measurements of the box, so you can see if the box will fit in a particular space. If you are storing a particular item, we would strongly recommend that you contact us first so we can assist you in making the right choice.
Delivery rates are dependent on the size of the products being ordered, the value of the order and also the delivery postcode. There are several delivery options available and the best way to view which delivery options are available is to add your items to the basket and then view the delivery rates on the basket page by selecting your region.
ESTIMATED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES
22nd Dec - last day for delivery before Christmas
23rd Dec - dispatching with the earliest possible delivery 28/29th
24th Dec - no dispatch or delivery
25th Dec - no dispatch or delivery
26th Dec - no dispatch or delivery
27th Dec - no dispatch or delivery
28th Dec - dispatch for delivery 29th - 30th Dec
29th Dec - 2nd Jan - no dispatch
3rd Jan - normal dispatch and deliveries resume
Please call us if you would like any further guidance with regard to delivery times at Christmas.
- Need your boxes quickly? simply click on next working day delivery - available if ordered before 1pm
- We always aim to dispatch your items within 1 working day eg. you order on a Monday, delivery would be Wednesday
- In most cases your order will get dispatched the same day
- We use 24 hour couriers so delivery would be attempted the next working day after dispatch (Zone A only)
- Normal delivery days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We can arrange for Saturday delivery, for an additional fee, we'll be happy to quote you for this.
- You don't have to be in to receive your delivery, you can nominate a place that you feel is safe at your property
Returns from Zone A and B
- We accept returns for a full refund, less any applicable return fees
- The purchaser is responsible to pay for any return charges
- Where the order is delivered in boxes this is charged at £6 for the first parcel and £4 for each subsequent parcel
- Where the order is delivered on a pallet, the return fee is £60. Please note there may an additional fee is a pallet and wrap has to be supplied by us on collection.
- You have 14 days, from the date of delivery, in which to let us know that the boxes are not quite right for you
More information, including delivery zones, can be found in our detailed delivery and returns section
For returns from any other Zones, other than A or B, please call us for a quote for collection or alternatively you can return items via your own courier.