This storage box is available in small pallet deal of 100 boxes and also a large pallet deal of 240 boxes.
- UK manufactured
- Sold as a set of 5
- 35lt capacity crystal range plastic storage box
- Snap on lid to keep contents dust free
- The boxes nest when not in use
- The boxes stack with their lids on
- The boxes can stack without their lids on by rotating the box above 180 degrees
- The plastic is clear so that the items can be easily seen
- This box is very good for storing A4 document wallets
- Please note the lids on these storage containers are clear not black
This 35lt crystal range plastic storage box and lid is a great general purpose storage box. Leaving your space clean and clutter free. It is designed to have a snap on lid and the plastic is clear so that the items can be easily seen. The box is very popular for storing A4 document wallets so it's brilliant for office storage.
How do we measure our boxes?See Below for more information
How do we measure our boxes?
We measure our boxes ourselves. We measure them as accurately as we can, but they an approximation, and are there only to act as a guide. Boxes are generally moulded to stack and nest and most will taper towards the bottom of the box. The internal measurements are the minimum measurements from the bottom of the box, and not always a true reflection of the box volume. We measure them this way so you can see if your item is going to fit in the box. The external measurements are the maximum measurements of the box, so you can see if the box will fit in a particular space. If you are storing a particular item, we would strongly recommend that you contact us first so we can assist you in making the right choice.
* Delivery is free for orders over £50 ex VAT (applies to Zone A and B only)
We will always aim to have your boxes with you the next working day! But if your order is urgent, please call us so we can ensure that you receive your boxes exactly when you need them.
- Need your boxes quickly? give us a call or email and we'll be happy to prioritise your order
- We always aim to dispatch your items within 1 working day eg. you order on a Monday, delivery would be Wednesday
- In most cases your order will get dispatched the same day
- We use 24 hour couriers so delivery would be attempted the next working day after dispatch (Zone A and B only)
- Normal delivery days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). We can arrange for Saturday delivery, for an additional fee, we'll be happy to quote you for this.
- You don't have to be in to receive your delivery, you can nominate a place that you feel is safe at your property
Returns from Zone A and B
- We accept returns for a full refund, less any applicable return fees
- The purchaser is responsible to pay for any return charges
- Where the order is delivered in boxes this is charged at £10 for the first parcel and £6.50 for each subsequent parcel
- Where the order is delivered on a pallet, the return fee is £60. Please note there may an additional fee is a pallet and wrap has to be supplied by us on collection.
- You have 14 days, from the date of delivery, in which to let us know that the boxes are not quite right for you
More information, including delivery zones, can be found in our detailed delivery and returns section
For returns from any other Zones, other than A or B, please call us for a quote for collection or alternatively you can return items via your own courier.